|Job Type:||Full Time|
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG is actively seeking an experienced Case Assessment Managers to lead the Case Assessment division of a large scale remediation project.
This position is a 12 month contract based in our Remediation Operations Centre in Rhodes
Reporting into the Engagement Lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of Case Assessment for the portfolio of Adviser books allocated.
- Lead, motivate and performance manage Team Leaders within your portfolio and support them to drive high performance of the Case Assessors
- Oversee the management of the case manager remediation process and outcomes, ensuring client methodologies and guidelines are adhered to and clearly documented
- Set and drive performance against KPIs for Case Assessors
- Be the escalation point for clients and internal stakeholders on incidents and decision making
- Initiate and promote improvements to processes and techniques to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness and to maximise productivity gains
- Resource Management including managing staff turnover rate
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding of new Case Assessors
- Collaborate with other Senior Leaders to foster an inclusive and high performing culture
How are you extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Previous experience in an operations management role within financial services, preferably remediation
- Extensive experience managing teams of > 80 FTE
- Preferred background in Financial services industry, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in Australia
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment
- Awareness of the relevant legislation, procedures and processes
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong focus on results-led management
- Contributes and drives continuous process improvement
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Apply online @ https://home.kpmg/au/en/home/careers.html or find out more by contacting: Sharlene Roebuck via email - email@example.com