|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join a well-established, collaborative & dynamic Property team
- ASX listed company
- In the heart of Sydney CBD!
At Caltex, sustaining our success hasn’t come by chance. By embracing change and having the courage to transform, we’ve innovated different ways to keep Australia moving. Over the last 100 years, we’ve fuelled our success and created a bright future ahead that makes Caltex a consistent performer on the ASX.
We have an opportunity for a Property Coordinator to provide administrative, coordination and analytical support to the Chief Development Officer and the Caltex Property Network leadership team. This is an integral role to partner with the Property team and to assist with the execution of our retail strategy.
You’ll take us further by…
- Compiling and producing key financial reports and conducting basic data analysis to support with decision making.
- Maintaining key internal and external information forums and tools for the Property & Network business.
- Having high attention to detail and organisational ability, including but not limited too; Diary Management, Preparation of presentations for meetings, Compilation of general market information, Research for Market Visits, and Preparation for Senior Leadership briefings.
- Successfully demonstrating your ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Providing support to key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of Property network activities.
To be successful you will have 3+ years’ experience ideally in an administrative support role gained in property, construction or commercial businesses. You are a self-starter and have expectational verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of PC literacy including Microsoft suite.
We’ll take you further by…
- Offering competitive salary and bonus structures.
- Embracing what makes you unique and leveraging your individual strengths where diverse experience and backgrounds are valued.
- Welcoming you to our National Development Group who by unveiling new ideas, questioning the norm, or solving complex problems are tasked with making an impact on the business that will take us into the future.
If we’ve got your interest, we encourage you to submit an application because we would love to tell you more. Click ‘Apply Online’ below to register your interest.