|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment be/hind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Internal Content team are responsible for the content & process needs of internal staff and frontline agents across all Customer channels and lines of business. The Internal Content Manager is responsible for the development and execution of the Content Management strategy and plays a key role in leading the team to manage and create content that enables our people to provide the best experience for our customers.
The role requires a strong leader with outstanding stakeholder management skills and experience in knowledge transfer / content management. The incumbent must have a dual minded approach: be creative and passionate about content design but also be accountable for ensuring content drives business goals.
- Develop and execute a strategy ensuring optimum use of internal knowledge management tools
- Promote and drive adoption of internal knowledge management tools
- Lead and work with Knowledge Analysts & Content Specialists to develop and manage content – fit for the channel and audience
- Co-ordinate resources for projects and programs to ensure the knowledge needs of each channel / LOB are met
- Develop and support professional engagement within the team so that stakeholders understand timeframes for deliverables
- Manage and contribute to the development of staff within the Internal Content team to ensure high performance and engagement
- Provide expertise to staff and stakeholders in content design, information organisation and architecture within the internal knowledge library
- Analyse and report on performance metrics and when required create presentations showcasing performance and plans
- Possess a sound understanding of industry trends and themes to lead and govern content, metrics and reporting
- Strong experience managing content in a large corporate organisation
- Experience in team management – track record of leadership
- Experience in planning, creating and delivering a digital content strategy
- Previous experience with intranet management, content management or information design
- Strong skills in reporting and data analytics
- A strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to develop compelling communication
- An understanding of how UX and content interact
- Experience working in an Agile project
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Business, Commerce, Journalism or similar
- Exemplary copywriting, editing and production skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Motivational - engaged in the delivery of results (team and individual)
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving performance excellence
- Team development & recognition – Develop and maintain a culture that recognises the achievements of high performers and supports career development
- Empowerment – Instils a culture where the team feel empowered to challenge the norm
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!