|Job Type:||Full Time|
Newly created role! 12 month contract
Are you an exceptional Project Manager keen to deliver an enterpise-wide capability transformation? The Capability Project Manager has prime responsibility for leading a cross functional team within Organisation Capability and across business units to scope, manage and deliver the Optus University project on time and on budget. This role also involves working with stakeholders across levels, business units and geographies to ensure the correct scope, design and outcomes of the project are defined and achieved.
Key responsibilities include:
- project manage the Optus University program on behalf of Organisation Capability
- develop, manage and improve stakeholder relations – both internal and external
- use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as: accuracy of forecasting, delivery timelines and schedules are met, and adherence to quality standards
- lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage associated reporting
- deliver project and financial reporting and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders
- prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained
- resolve program/project escalated issues and disputes while maintaining constructive working relationships and achieving schedule commitments
- prepare resource plans and manage ongoing resource forecasts (leveraging both internal and external resources)
- ensure alignment of planning and deliverables across identified associate projects and dependencies (including recruitment, talent management, additional development initiatives)
- partner with other OC and HR stakeholders (including HRDs) to promote and engage stakeholders on the Optus University to ensure ongoing visibility, awareness and alignment.
- assist in alignment of Business Unit specific capability plans, and Optus University deliverables to limit duplication and maximise alignment and efficiency
- using impact measures/analytics demonstrate scale of success of capability solutions and return on investment.
If this role is of interest, and you can demonstrate experience in managing large projects effectively within a large and complex organisation, then please apply online today! In addition you will have a solid understanding of capability development consulting, understanding of business drivers, sound business acumen, understanding the commercial impacts of L&D, strong analytical skills, ability to synthesis data / issues into clear themes and conclusions, and partner with HR & business leaders to agree appropriate strategies to close capability gaps and improve performance.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!