|Location:||Sarina, South Brisbane|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Location – Gladstone or Sarina
Rem/Benefit – Attractive salary package plus bonus.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to an internal relocation, our Coal business is seeking an enthusiastic, relationship builder to join the People & Safety team. This is a key HR role which will see you partnering with the Central Queensland leadership Team to deliver transformation initiatives, new strategies and planning. Collaboration is key within this role coupled with a strong disposition of resilience, working in an autonomous environment and delivering with integrity.
- Facilitate and coach leaders to effectively lead and achieve people related outcomes
- Partnering with leaders to implement transformation initiatives
- Analyse available people data, identify issues and partner with leaders to develop and implement solutions
- Ensure people related frameworks, tools and processes are understood, accessible and effective for leaders
- Partnering with the Talent Acquisition Partner to identify prospective Talent in the market
- Contributing to a high-performance culture by delivering through Aurizon's values and championing culture change initiatives
- Approximately 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline
- Experience in managing and resolving complex and sensitive workplace issues
- Preferable experience in operational environment (e.g. mining, maintenance)
- Proven ability to influence and coach leaders at all levels
- Current drivers’ licence - open
- An ability to travel regionally
What We Can Offer You
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets. To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 83045), please contact Christine on 07 4943 4341