|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you Certified in Active Operations Management (AOM) methodologies and principles?
- Do you have e xperience in consulting and Project management in an Operations environment?
- If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity in our Wealth Complex Client Remediation portfolio based in Rhodes
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB, we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations.
Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
About the Role
To ensure short and long term strategic goals are achieved through the execution of Workforce Planning methodologies and Operational Excellence principles via expert advice and side by side coaching to support the Lead and Manager for the Remediation Operations teams within the Wealth Complex Client Remediation portfolio.
This role is responsible for the following ;
- Understand the Remediation Operations performance drivers and strategies to provide actionable insights and make recommendations to the Lead and Manager for optimizing our workforce
- Use workforce management methodologies and tools to drive improvements in our decision making
- Deliver Active Operations Management principles to Remediation Operations Team Leaders, Lead and Manager through coaching and support
- Utilise problem solving and data analytics methodologies to identify recommendations or solutions that uplift processes and make a positive difference to the customer experience.
- Maintain and assure the data integrity of the workforce planning systems and tools utilised by our teams
- Engaging and managing relationships with stakeholders and senior management through feedback on insights, alignment of productivity to plan through acknowledged plans and variance
- To conform with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Demonstrated experience in the financial services industry or similar role experience with performance management coaching
- Prior experience in workforce planning or equivalent role in a large organisation
- Certified in Active Operations Management (AOM) methodologies and principles
- Experience in consulting and Project management in an Operations environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of workforce management methodologies and tools
- Customer Focussed outcomes and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Qualification in Management Consulting/Economics/Strategic Marketing or Diploma in Operations Management preferred
- AOM Practitioner Certification
At NAB, we provide access to a large number of exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts for example. Visit our benefits page for more information http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your risk career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.