|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manager, Senior Consultant or Consultant – Transport & Infrastructure Planners and Economists
The Melbourne Transport & Infrastructure team is growing rapidly with a significant pipeline of current and future work opportunities on major transport infrastructure and policy projects.
We are seeking to fulfil a number of roles at Manager, Senior Consultant and Consultant level. The positions are primarily based in our Melbourne office, however KPMG promotes agile and flexible work arrangements, and opportunities may exist for the right candidate(s) to fulfil positions while being based in our Sydney or Brisbane offices.
You will be engaged in nationally significant policies and projects from across Australia. You will work on demanding but intellectually stimulating and challenging work using advance methodologies and tools. Some of the types of work you might be involved in include:
- Developing business cases for detailed policy and infrastructure projects
- Integrated transport and land use planning and policy advice
- Land use and transport demand modelling
- Economic modelling and financial feasibility analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Working on multiple and concurrent engagements with our transport and planning clients, ensuring we provide high quality services and outcomes
- Developing and fostering relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Working with teams and staff across areas of KPMG to share your insights and expertise and collaborate to deliver high quality solutions to our clients
- Applying innovative and creative techniques to solving complex problems on client engagements
- Communication of findings and outcomes for a range of audiences
You will possess a degree in higher qualifications in infrastructure planning, economics/econometrics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, commerce/business or other fields as relevant.
You will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience in at least one of the following disciplines – Transport Planning, Transport Demand Forecasting, Transport Economics or Transport Business Cases.
You will enjoy collation and evaluation of data, with the ability to assemble information from multiple means. You will have a creative background with the ability to solve client’s problems using innovative approaches and the ability to concisely communicate issues and findings in a way that appeals to different audiences.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!