|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian’s Associate Product Manager (APM) program is designed to grow ambitious, hardworking all-rounders into the next generation of global leaders.
Expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented designers and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work.
This unique opportunity involves two one-year rotations on high priority projects that impact millions of users worldwide, with a breadth of exciting responsibilities that include defining new features, interviewing customers, and crafting the vision for your team.
Throughout the program, we’ll also ensure you have access to everything you need to accelerate your professional and personal growth. You’ll work closely with experienced product mentors, meet with both internal and external industry experts (including our founders!), take part in our global PM Craft Week, and join our ever-growing community of past and present Atlassian APMs.
It’s an amazing way to kick-start your career.
One important note: Unfortunately, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
On your first day you'll be expected to have:
- Recently completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (meaning you’ll be graduating in 2020)
- Strong communication skills, with a style that imparts both clarity and empathy
- The ability to think from diverse perspectives, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders while also considering the big picture
- Deep understanding of the value of teamwork, collaboration and cognitive diversity
It's great but not required if you have:
- Entrepreneurial experience in any domain
- Internship experience in software or consulting
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of software development
- An understanding of what constitutes good design, either through design/UI work of your own or working with designers in a team
- Experience driving decisions in the face of ambiguity and change
To learn more about our APM program, visit atlassian.com/apm
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.