|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian’s Associate Product Manager (APM) intern program is designed to grow ambitious, hardworking all-rounders into the next generation of global leaders.
This unique and “self-running” opportunity as an intern will give your career a head start with great support from a non-traditional entrepreneurial team and experience in steering the direction of our products. You will gain experiences in: conducting customer and partner interviews that translate insight into action, reviewing tech specs for completeness and accuracy, researching and presenting competitive analysis and new market/product opportunities, among other projects.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to wear multiple hats while designing creative solutions to our customer's greatest challenges. We promise you'll never be bored!
Apply for our Summer 2020/2021 intern program and start an awesome career!
Applicants must have Australian citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or NZ citizenship at time of application.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2020 until late February 2021 (We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12 week placement during this timeframe).
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program in Computer Science or other related technical field and graduating by January 2022.
- Have a passion for analysing products, customer needs, and market dynamics
- Have an interest in translating customer insights into actionable deliverables for our engineering teams
- Be able to think from multiple perspectives, including our customers and development teams
- Deep understanding of the value of collaboration and teamwork
It's great but not required if you have:
- Entrepreneurial experience in any domain
- Internship experience in software or consulting
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of software development
- An understanding of what constitutes good design, either through design/UI work of your own or working with designers in a team
- Experience driving decisions in the face of ambiguity and change
To learn more about our APM program, visit atlassian.com/apm
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.