|Job Type:||Full Time|
Does the thought of uncovering the next big 'aha!' insight excite you? Do you love solving tough problems, and flourish with variety? Come join Atlassian's growing Analytics & Data Science team for the summer and use your skills to influence millions of teams around the world!
Applicants must have Australian citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or NZ citizenship at time of application.
In the Analytics and Data Science team, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Play with our seriously large volume of data to discover insightful trends, and then collaborate with other Atlassians to turn your insights to actions, drive smarter product decisions and ultimately, delight our customers
- Measure the impact our product strategy; designing and analysing experiments and product launches
- Share your high-quality insights and recommendations to peers and leadership in order to influence or drive critical business decisions
- Super-launch your career through our experienced analyst mentoring while gaining invaluable exposure to the role of analytics and data science at a fast growing global technology giant
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2020 until late February 2021). We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12 week placement during this timeframe.
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, econometrics, or computer science) and be graduating by January 2022
- Have experience manipulating data using one of SQL, R, Python (or other languages)
- Demonstrate the ability to translate business questions into technical solutions, and communicate analytical results broad audiences
- Have a passion for collaborating with cross-functional team members, like engineers, product managers, designers and other analysts
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.