|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
The Tunnelling & Major Projects Business Unit currently has an opportunity for an HR Advisor with strong analytical skills and attention to detail to join us for a 6 month parental leave cover position.
Reporting to the Business Unit HR Manager, and based in North Sydney, this role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HRM with remuneration and benefits activities for staff – including management of promotion and salary increase requests, and the annual remuneration review cycle.
- Leading the roll out and ongoing maintenance of CIMIC and CPB employee benefits
- Analysis and reporting on HR metrics on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Supporting the HRM with quarterly workforce planning activities
- Overseeing and supporting the projects with redeployment and resource management
- Generalist HR activities for the Business Unit, including ad-hoc recruitment, performance issues and closing out employee enquiries
- Supporting the projects with compliance to CPB’s HR process and system requirements
- Taking on the “BU Champion” role for payroll issues, and other HR system initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably in the construction industry
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at multiple levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver against multiple priorities
- Experience with Oracle HRIS, PageUp, and some exposure to resolving payroll issues would be highly regarded
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and intermediate proficiency with the other Microsoft Office programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline would be highly regarded
This exciting role offers the opportunity to be involved in the delivery Sydney's key infrastructure. To apply, please follow the link below.
Evidence of tertiary qualifications and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.
Please note: this role is being sourced by CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept unsolicited applications via external recruitment agencies.