|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join our In-house Talent Acquisition team with potential for a permanent position
- You’ll focus on leading edge Digital Technology Consulting positions
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) Team are a passionate tribe of recruiters, who work closely with stakeholders to develop proactive talent solutions. We partner with key stakeholder groups to identify and engage the best talent for a broad range of opportunities across our dynamic and complex business.
We’re now looking for an experienced Tech Sourcing Specialist to Partner with our Digital Advisory Services Group (KPMG Digital Delta). KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services which cover:
- Digital Strategy
- Artificial Intelligence & Cognitive
- Internet of Things
- Data, Analytics & Modelling
- Mobile App & Web Development
- User experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)
As the Sourcing Specialist for KPMG Digital Delta you will drive the Talent Sourcing strategy, developing solutions to engage exceptional talent and grow high quality Talent communities. You will also play a key role in shaping KPMG’s approach to Sourcing by contributing to projects, technology innovation and best practice.
You’ll join a team of experienced Sourcing Specialists to focus on the following:
- Maximise strategic sourcing tools, internal and external networks, social media, talent pipelines and our extensive database to deliver high quality candidates
- Participate in vacancy briefings with business leaders to understand role requirements and discuss target talent pooling strategies
- Drive the candidate engagement strategy by interacting effectively throughout the initial stages of the talent acquisition process
- Target and maintain directly sourced candidate pipelines and build high quality talent pools for current and future opportunities
- Ensure optimal use of TA technologies such as Robotic Process Automation and AI tools
- Contribute to Sourcing projects and broader TA initiatives that enhance service delivery, best practice and that deliver innovation
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- An established network and experience of Sourcing for high calibre Digital Technology positions including; Digital Strategy Consultants, Technical Solution Architects, Experience Designers, SAP BW Architects, Technical Business Analysts, User Experience Designers, Digital Engineers and Software Developers
- Talent research and sourcing experience, preferably gained while working in executive search, agency or corporate Sourcing function
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage and influence others with strong client service orientation
- Resourceful mindset and a passionate interest in new and emerging technologies and methodologies
- The ability to work under pressure with competing priorities with a variety of technologies and sourcing strategies concurrently
- A willingness to learn, develop and be a key contributor in a supportive team environment
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!