Responsible for orders, commitments and convertible orders for a defined region across all product portfolios. They will manage the customer relationship for their accounts in their respective territories. Lead deal negotiations & closure with customers partnering with commercial operations & vertical sales leaders. Work diligently on deals with clearl timeline, to achieve order closure.
- Be the primary contact point for the customer for assigned accounts, across the entire Power Services portfolio. Be the face for Power Services commercial organization and communicate customer needs to GE team.
- Understand the customer environment and drive the development of account plans, to ensure the team fully understands the customers and build the plan to cover customer’s upcoming outages fully.
- Connect across the customer organization, in order to address their requirements, and leverage other GE leadership team for senior customer relationship management.
- Continuously monitor and maintain accurate plant/fleet data, and use of the data to direct wider team in driving growth opportunities
- Execute 24-36 months outage planning, and associated penetration of Parts, Repairs and Services opportunities on each outage.
- Continuously monitor and drive the development of the opportunity pipeline in the assigned territories, and ensure pipeline health vs. OP.
- Directly engage in competitive pursuits with responsibility for closing deals for transactional deals.
- In order to enable these, the Account Managers need to get the help and support from wider organization:
- Partnering with the Verticals team, CommOps, Application Engineering and Global Threads team to deliver value to our customers via our service offerings.
- Owning the maintenance of accurate and current project and opportunity information
- Being the voice of the customer; becoming a trusted advisor to our community of customers.
- Ensuring understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and sales outcomes; leveraging the Value Selling Process.
- Providing team with detailed status reports from customer service on all account activity including all open orders, proposals, and projects.
- Communicating competitive intelligence and activity to manager and business unit to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles and challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Travel ~50% of the time is required
- Strong accountability & high say-do ratio in achieving the target set
- Ability to think strategically about transactional deals, as well as the longer term pipeline build
- Experience on service & good knowledge/experience in Gas Turbine & Gas Power Plant Services.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral communication
- Determination to win in the market against competition.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Australia;North Sydney, Jandakot;