|Location:||Bay Of Plenty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Senior Electrician to join our busy team based in Tauranga, the largest city in the Bay of Plenty and one of the fastest-growing population centres in the country. This job has a great work/life balance so the successful applicant can make the most of what the bay has to offer.
- Carry out a wide range of electrical work on key council infrastructure.
- Provide guidance to a small team of electricians carrying out electrical maintenance and upgrade works.
- Carry out the planning of electrical maintenance work to make sure work is completed promptly and efficiently
- Carry out electrical work in accordance with contract requirements – planned and reactive
- Limited after-hours on-call requirement
- Carry out associated tasks as required from time to time as determined by the Contract Team Leader
- Meet all Contract KPI's
- Qualified Electrician with a strong background in industrial electrical work.
- A team player who gets on well with others
- Current and full NZ Practicing Electrical Licence
- Ensuring Electrical compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
- Experienced in fault finding and modifying industrial control wiring systems.
- Sound basic knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation.
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive and results-orientated
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer Literate
- Confined Space Entry Trained Preferred
- Working at Height Trained Preferred
- Ability to plan jobs , operate and maintain equipment
In return, you can expect to be part of a top-performing, high profile company with a successful tendering history, a jam-packed project pipeline as well as the opportunity to become embedded amongst a team of experts within an industry-leading organisation.
If you're ready to accept the challenge, apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 568027.
All successful candidates must undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.