|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) position.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in digital advertising, advertising technology, or marketing technology and analytics.
- Experience in agency or partner management.
- 8 years of experience in ad tech, BD, or agency sales.
- Experience with revenue generation and business building.
- Knowledge of programmatic landscape, GMP product suite, and AUNZ agency ecosystem.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills.
- C-level communication and presentation skills.
- Project management and execution skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Lead, you'll be responsible for growing Google's platforms agency business. This entails developing and executing a strategic approach across your agency book of business, identifying new business opportunities, and helping ensure end clients achieve complete adoption and satisfaction across the GMP platform of products.
You will be responsible for leading a book of business consisting of your assigned agency holding companies. You will ensure the overall satisfaction of these agency holding companies, engaging c-level data/technology leadership, whilst partnering closely with their teams to elevate and enable their agency to deliver business success through GMP tech deployment and capability development at scale.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead the sales strategy across your agency book of business.
- Develop strong relationships within all levels of the agency, serving as a trusted consultant in order to solidify and grow partner digital maturity via GMP tech.
- Collaborate closely with global, regional, and local senior cross-functional internal stakeholders to achieve your customer needs.
- Provide strong leadership for agency AM, and internal advocacy of the agency business.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets.