|Job Type:||Full Time|
At New Relic, our customers are our most valuable marketing asset. The Customer Marketing & PR Manager is responsible for driving our customer marketing and advocacy program, handling our PR agency relationships across the APAC region, as well as supporting our developer community activities and regional content marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to work across different disciplines and teams and make a big impact.
The right candidate has a consistent track record in working with or in Public Relations, Media or Content agencies driving media coverage. This individual should understand how to take technical customer stories and tell them in a way that drives interest and awareness. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise technologies, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS) with a B2B focus.
What You'll Do
- Research, recommend and execute targeted customer marketing plans that include conducting customer interviews, writing stories, presentations, and sharing them internally and externally to drive local brand awareness
- Align with US-based PR, Analyst Relations and Content team to drive New Relic’s corporate and product narratives with core influencers across APAC. Serve as the main point of contact for our local PR agencies, coordinating their time and holding them accountable to make the biggest impact for New Relic in the region
- Create and manage the local version of our editorial calendar, using important moments in time (i.e. Black Friday) to make an impact across our target markets. Use internal subject matter experts and customer stories to drive our message with influencers in the media and industry analysts
- Help coordinate our overall social programs for the region, including presence on Twitter / LinkedIn along with our local content marketing and developer community activations
- Help provide rapid response for major issues, coordinating with our Support team
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for enterprise software and services purchases
- Provide enablement for our sales teams through presentation slides and other materials
- Work cross-functionally to improve our marketing efforts
- Help source and create other content to fuel digital marketing activities, such as quotes, datasheets, webinars, etc. Project manage creation of these assets
- Track and measure the effectiveness of our customer marketing and PR program, regularly reporting on results and making recommendations for improvements
- Prioritize resources (time and money) across internal and external teams to get the greatest return on investment
- 3-5 years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software, digital marketing, and SaaS experience highly desired
- Basic CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) experience strongly preferred
- Native fluency in English required. Knowledge and experience of working in ANZ, ASEAN and INDIA markets is preferred. Any other APAC language skills are a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to create great results in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Slides (G Suite)
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our Sydney Relics work in the Central Business District surrounded by some of the best and brightest companies, with easy access to public transportation and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.