|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity to upskill and develop further as a Personal Assistant
- Support Senior Leaders within our Technology Risk & Cyber Security team
- 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily, you will provide high level administrative support to a small number of Partners and Directors within our Technology Risk & Cyber Security.
In this dynamic and integral role you will be:
- Proactively managing workflow including proactive diary management, organising internal and client meetings, arranging travel & preparing documents on behalf of the Partners/ Directors.
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements, including forming relationships with peers and coordinating industry functions
- Assistance with on boarding and off boarding employees.
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
How are you Extraordinary
You will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, demonstrating confidence, strong personal presentation skills and the ability to liaise at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting a high performing team in a fast paced corporate.
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality outcomes
- Outstanding organisational skills, a strong ability to prioritise competing demands and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and proactive
- Intermediate to high level skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Powerpoint, with other skills also considered favourably
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please note that KPMG Australia will be closed between 20th December and 6th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed by the 8th January.