|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Assess, review and coach colleagues in a fast paced environment
- Initial 6 month contract based out of Rhodes, 5 minute walk from the train station
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG is actively seeking motivated individuals with previous compliance and/or remediation experience within financial services to work as a Quality Assurance Consultant as part of a large fee for no service remediation project based in Rhodes.
We have multiple positions available and will be onboarding new starters weekly. The first Induction will be held on the 30th March and will be held in our Rhodes offices.
Reporting into your Team Leader, you will be responsible for reviewing cases and utilising clear guidelines to assess whether the Case Assessor has correctly evaluated the files and cases assigned.
At KPMG we are passionate about supporting our staff to achieve great things. Upon commencement, you will benefit from a comprehensive induction program focused on learning and applying the remediation guidelines provided by the client. You will also receive on the job training from your buddy and have access to Subject Matter Experts and Team Leaders who are on hand to lend their support and answer any tricky questions.
You’ll be working within one of our large fee for no service remediation projects on behalf of large financial institutions. You will:
- Examine cases and confirm the correct outcome has been achieved
- Provide feedback to colleagues, ensuring it is delivered constructively
- Communicate with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
- Seek opportunities to improve processes or customer involvements through trends noticed
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- RG146 compliant (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience in remediation and/or compliance highly regarded
- Previous experience in a quality assurance role reviewing cases or calls in line with organisational guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain highest levels of quality in a target-driven environment is essential
- High level attention to detail and ability to analyse information
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate Outlook, Word and Excel skills
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Apply online @ https://home.kpmg/au/en/home/careers.html or find out more by contacting: Zoran Regan-Vieira via email - firstname.lastname@example.org