|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Support Coordinator is an entry-level, 6 month contract where you will be responsible for ensuring successful records management / document administration, within our operations mail room. We are a high performing team and you will be passionate about customer service and eager to learn.
We are looking for candidates who may have recently finished a degree at university, or someone looking to transfer into a corporate role at a bank, having previous had success in customer service.
- Working at an internal counter mail room – dealing with ING staff face to face
- Scanning, filling and reviewing letters from customers and partners
- Attending to requests, providing documents and letters to other ING departments efficiently and with excellent customer service
- Able to work with confidential information
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities to grow and progress within ING
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive culture and work environment
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure and to work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.