|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- High performing and collaborative Cyber Security team
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team.
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst works to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the Bank’s information systems and assets. The role provides information security support to technical and non-technical business units for operational issues, incidents and projects that may present security risks, or improve upon existing IT security controls
- Support the day-to-day operation of Cyber Security in accordance with the Cyber Security Strategy
- When directed by the Senior Manager Cyber Security Operations Centre, work with BOQ Group’s technology provider to facilitate or compete ad-hoc operational security requests
- Provide Technical assistance for the identification and investigation of security incidents and breaches and maintain the Cyber Security Incident Register
- Undertake regular reviews of User’s Access to Information and Systems and facilitate any remediation
- Co-ordinate and track vulnerability management with providers
- Maintain records such including but not limited to, Vulnerability, Exception, PenTesting and other registers where required.
- Develops and maintain an understanding of Cyber Security industry issues, trends; particularly in the areas of risk management, legal and regulatory compliance in an "on-prem", outsourced, and cloud-hosted IT service delivery environments.
- Mentor / help upskill members of the CSOC team.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a Security Operations Centre with senior responsibilities.
Suitable candidates will possess in depth knowledge on:
- Vulnerability Management
- Cloud Management & Defence
- Next Generation Firewall
CISSP Certifications is also desired but not essential.
We are seeking an individual with the ability to work as part of a team and work under limited supervision. The successful candidate will share their knowledge and will embody the BOQ values for the benefit of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.