|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 4 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Great Opportunity to work across all states of Australia
- Join Australia's largest super fund at an exciting time
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here's where you come in:
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking an experienced Senior Conference Producer who will be responsible for conferences across all states and territories over a 4 month period.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver the Fund's conference program, including creating and maintaining the schedule, sourcing and booking venues, preparing the invitation data.
- EventsAir administration, including site building, maintenance and monitoring, and ensuring all conference outcomes and member feedback have been captured in a timely manner.
- Venue management and contract negotiations with vendors such as AV, exhibition and catering.
- Facilitate product content delivery through various channels such as face to face digital webinars, live stream on demand and mobile phone apps.
- Understand conference scope and assist in the development of the conference agenda.
- Run conferences on site and look after conference speakers as necessary.
- Assist in identifying, approaching and confirming suitable speakers.
- Ensure speakers are briefed on the required content of their presentation as required and consistent with Fund policies.
- Proven experience in organizing conferences and events
- Experience running industry member based conferences (desired)
- Familiar with EventsAIR or similar registration system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing background allowing you to drill down into data to help spot trends in the market
- Excellent interpersonal skills which foster co-operation and team work on an internal basis and professionalism externally.
- Ability to organise own work plan and work in a relatively autonomous environment, setting and meeting deadlines etc.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, identifying errors and system faults.
- Ability to travel across Australia
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.