|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a top performing Pre-sales Architect with Data Network and Security expertise?
Optus Business (OB) is an extremely dynamic organisation which is constantly innovating, challenging and rewarding corporate environment that lends itself to someone who is highly capable and articulate, primarily self-managed, with a strong desire to promote cutting-edge Optus ICT products and services.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding and highly established Pre-Sales Consulting Architect, to work with our Enterprise level clients in Brisbane. You will be able to demonstrate a prowess for strategic thinking and a passion for influencing the engagement outcome, to join our customer sales and engagement team. This role sits within a high-performance culture, with enviable capabilities in the ICT arena, providing a high level of business and technical consultancy, across all areas of our strategic client accounts.
In this hands-on and client centric role, you’ll be a key pre-sales link between the sales and professional services delivery teams and you will analyse prospective and current customer requirements, to develop game changing solutions that address our client’s needs, including complex solution architectures.
Additionally, you will work and liaise closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and be key to ensuring the correct scoping and pricing of managed services solutions. We will expect you to constantly strive to improve the engagement of Consulting (Solutions) Architects across customer opportunities.
Now, about you...
- Senior ICT Pre-Sales Architecture experience gained from a leading managed services corporate environment;
- Proven experience with design & implementation of Data Network and Security solutions (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, & Cloud);
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills & experience with internal & external stakeholders at all levels of a business;
- Relevant ICT qualifications and IT literacy with demonstrable and substantial levels of solid Architect experience and accreditations;
- Solid mix of technical knowledge and a pedigree in handling client-facing solutions, proven Pre-Sales SME in consultative and creative solution selling;
- Deep exposure to developing solutions that meet a client's requirements and selling using NPV or ROI commercial models;
- Natural ability in developing detailed customer technical designs, bills of materials and client proposals; &
- Passionate about designing complex, diverse technical solutions, underpinned by advanced commitment, enthusiasm and drive to work through conflicting pressures.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!