|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia’s largest organisations?
- Are you passionate about Digital Transformation?
- Do you embrace digital disruption?
- Are you convinced that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is fundamentally changing the way we live, work and relate to each other?
- Do you aspire to create the best customer experiences across Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)?
- Do you believe in creating powerful actionable insights from Data and Analytics?
Do you want to work in a diverse and flexible working environment?
New digital technologies and disruptive business models mean many organisations are struggling to keep pace with the transformative changes required to drive growth and meet customer demands. KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services to help overcome this challenge.
By designing and implementing new fit-for-purpose operating models, KPMG Digital Delta helps organisations to reframe their business models, improve operational productivity, create the best customer experiences, and enhance employee collaboration. We bring together best practice knowledge and technology, along with deep expertise across all industries.
More specifically, we re-imagine and re-invent organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. We help organisations to embrace Digital Strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data, Analytics & Modelling, Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) and more.
We work with clients to:
- Formulate strategies that re-imagine organisations
- Harness innovation from the 4th industrial revolution
- Actioning insights from trusted data to consistently and quickly make clear decisions
- Build adaptive organisations
- Thrive as a connected enterprise – front, middle and back office
Your new role
The Process Automation Specialist thrives in a unique software development culture where thinking outside the box is required daily and creative input in necessary to solve business problems. You will work as a solution designer, alongside our Lead Process practitioners, shaping and leading strategic initiatives to go beyond simple point-to-point integration towards sophisticated and transformational process re-engineering initiatives. You will work proactively to:
- Design the overall automation solution, including and selection of integration technologies (e.g. Robotic Process Automation, Middleware or BPM technologies) and designs that support scalability, auditability, monitoring, exception management and version management.
- Perform investigative interviews to elicit stakeholder perspectives, motivations and requirements.
- Translate business requirements/use cases into detailed technology design and solution decisions across BPM and RPA platforms that articulate benefits and business implications.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities to optimise business processes.
- Identify and prioritise selected tasks to automate, and evaluate the related build effort and value of implementation.
- Lead the planning activities, such as impact assessments, level of effort analysis and developer task assignments.
- Lead the build and configuration of scalable and efficient process automation components that can be reused across different business lines.
- Manage UAT and deployment of automation solution with client stakeholders.
- Conduct regular code review to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers and designers.
- Define and assist the client to establish operating models and team structures to manage the implementation of automation solutions.
- Define the governance models to continue the on-going extension of the automation platform.
- Draw on team members to embed machine learning and cognitive capabilities into integration workflows and automated processes.
- Translate solution outcomes in the context of business impacts and benefits.
In addition to your focus on client engagements, you will contribute to the definition and enhancement of process automation disciplines within the practice.
You bring to the role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience delivering large scale RPA and BPM implementations.
- A proven ability to undertake the responsibilities and requirements of the role, as listed above.
- A sound understanding of a range of digital technologies, automation and business process-based solutions.
- Design and development experience with:
- Appian Cloud (or similar product), delivering process automation, decision table automation and human task web applications.
- Blue Prism, delivering RPA automation using UI driven automation.
- Experience delivering management frameworks across automation platforms, including auditing, exception handling, monitoring and deployment to simplify the management of increasing numbers of automation processes.
- Experience with:
- Lean process design concepts
- Large software delivery projects across design, development, testing and deployment, including approaches to CI/CD and automated testing
- Creation of documentation to support operationalisation of automation, including, solution design, test methodologies, operational readiness assessment and other architecture and design documents needed to support the software development lifecycle.
- BPMN and UML
- AWS Infrastructure (eg. AWS Lambda, DynomoDB, VPCs)
- Integrating process Automation platforms with ESB platforms for API integration (eg. MuleSoft)
- Decisiong APIs exposed by Business Rules Management Systems (eg. IBM ODM, RedHat, Drools or Decision Manager)
- Experience with capabilities that support big data solutions for loading, streaming, storing and enriching data sets used to drive improved automated decision and processes.
- An appreciation and knowledge of the emerging artificial intelligence and automation technology trends and their impact on the consumer and business landscape.
- Solid understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- A detailed understanding of the different integration architectures.
- A vision for how clients can benefit in transitioning from basic process automation to cognitive capabilities embedded in business processes.
- A disciplined approach to structured problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to evaluate and prioritise business needs.
- Proven ability to develop and manage enduring client relationships, engendering a sense of trust and respect.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.