|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with passionate people with a social conscious
- We'll have you working with leading Audit clients from day one
- Join an Audit environment where we challenge the status quo
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive, disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. KPMG want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands - because we believe 'if you never stretch, you never grow!'.
Joining us means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts.
Due to growth within our existing client base and staff promotions, we currently have an opportunity in our market leading Perth Audit division for an experienced External Audit Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Coach and lead teams to all stages of audit and assurance engagements including planning, testing, reporting and completion.
- Manage engagements and assumes responsibility for a small portfolio of clients; lead small teams and oversee workflow and work quality as needed.
- Day to day management of the relationship with the client and pursuit of new client opportunities.
- Report to the relevant Manager/Partner informed of engagement progress including identification of issues, while also keeping the client informed of progress of the engagement, relevant findings and contributes to final Audit reporting.
How are you Extraordinary
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Experience working across Mining clients is not essential, however is desired
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success in a similar Senior Manager role within a professional services environment
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!