|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with clients to solve complex challenges associated with regulatory change (e.g. GDPR and Open Data), compliance management practices and regulator engagement.
- Contribute to scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of compliance reviews and compliance advisory projects, with a particular focus on privacy obligations.
- We make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our Compliance and Conduct team supports clients to manage regulatory challenges, review effectiveness of their risk and compliance frameworks, and deliver enduring and sustainable compliance function outcomes. Through our extensive experience in compliance and our broad market presence, we provide clients with deep insights and advise on industry and regulatory best practices. This includes assisting our clients in managing their compliance with privacy regulations including the Notifiable Data Breach Scheme (NDB), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from the following professionals within Compliance and Conduct:
- Senior Consultants
- Location: Sydney
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing Privacy Impact and Maturity Assessments
- Advising client organisations regarding local and/or global privacy obligations, regulations, risks and trends
- Privacy and/or general compliance framework reviews for clients across various industries, focusing on framework design and effectiveness, monitoring and surveillance activities.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, maintaining these relationships after engagement completion and assisting in the achievement of Compliance and Conduct’s business development strategy
- Interpreting and assisting clients in the application of regulatory obligations, industry standards and best practice principles including local and global privacy obligations and regulations.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application