|Job Type:||Full Time|
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
A key component of KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting practice is our Risk Assurance (RA) Team who work with boards and management to achieve optimal governance, risk and control environments that support organisations strategic and operational priorities. RA delivers a range of services across all industry sectors in the areas of Internal Audit, Compliance, Controls Transformation and Corporate Governance. Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to expand our Internal Audit team in Sydney.
As a Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Be a part of a leading team that advises high profile clients with operational and strategic initiatives leading to greater community outcomes, focusing on risk management, process review and controls
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Leading teams on client delivery and engagements
- Ability to deliver fully integrated solutions and make decisions to best meet client needs, collaborating as required across service lines and the firm
- Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of internal audits as well as advisory projects
- Prepares business development material, including proposals, case studies and other sector or service line specific information
- Maintain strong relationships with the client during and post engagements
Proactively develops internal and external networks, including peers in other organisations, KPMG alumni, global contacts, social contacts and existing clients
How are you Extraordinary?
The successful applicant will possess the following characteristics:
- Experience in and/or deep understanding of Internal Audit
- Recent experience in an internal audit or risk associated role, with a strong understanding of governance, risk and controls and an ability to think strategically
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- A tertiary qualification, post-grad qualifications such as CIA/CPA/CA will be viewed favourably
- An ability to lead and mentor staff
- Strong ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems
Highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills
The KPMG Difference
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family