|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Parramatta, Penrith, Perth, Sydney, Wollongong|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
- We are always keen to speak with Advisers, Senior Advisers, Assistant Managers, Managers, and Senior Managers nationally
- Work directly with key decision makers on challenging and complex work across a broad range of clients, including mid-market, start-ups and private clients
- We provide a global platform for you to build your skills that can take you around the world
- Clear career progression opportunities into senior leadership roles
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and innovate as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and enable growth. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. We work with established entrepreneurs, family businesses, high net wealth individuals, not-for-profits, and fast-growing companies to build thriving organisations. By bringing our diverse expertise together, we give our clients the confidence to focus on the things that will truly make an impact and help them grow.
Why now and why us?
The Enterprise Tax Transactions and Accounting team works with some of the most exciting, innovative and important businesses in Australia. We’re dedicated to working with private and middle market clients, supporting their growth journey as they change the landscape of our economy. From family groups to high net-wealth individuals and entrepreneurs’ to fast growing dynamic start-ups and listed companies, our team are trusted advisors with specialist expertise and a commercial, innovative approach.
Entering an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for experienced practitioners to join our team. Our market is changing, our clients’ needs are changing, and technology is making that change faster than ever before. Come and be part of this evolution and a dynamic, fast growing, market leading team who are passionately committed to helping our clients succeed in rising to this challenge.
The nature of the work we do in Enterprise has an immediate impact on the lives of our clients. By sharing this journey, we create unique connections that offer endless opportunities to continue making a difference.
Please submit your details if you would like to hear from us about roles at the following levels:
Senior Adviser / Assistant Manager
- Working directly with the CFO, COO and financial teams of your clients, you will use an array of software and tools to assist with the preparation and documentation of financial statements, tax forms, business management reporting and information analysis
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of tax compliance services
- Payroll tax calculation and lodgement
- General ledger reconciliation
- BAS / IAS preparation and lodgement
- End of month and end of year reconciliation
Manager, Senior Manager
- You will be accountable for your own portfolio of high profile clients and will form strong relationships with to manage all aspects of the client service delivery and business development
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leaderships program
- Look forward to capitalizing on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
For all of our employees in these roles we offer mentoring, coaching and training from experienced and reputable senior leaders to facilitate your development and career progression
Are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
- Experience in tax, accounting or business services ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as CA or CPA. We will also consider people currently studying but not yet qualified
- Experience in private clients / middle market
- Solid tax and accounting technical / systems capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a client centric approach to your work and a keenness to understand your clients’ business
- Strong networking skills and ability to build relationships.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!