|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join a leading professional services firm.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG’s Tax Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team brings value to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics, across a broad range of taxes and government compliance obligations. Our clients are some of the largest domestic and international corporations and financial institutions operating in (and out of) Australia.
- Ongoing monitoring and identification of the specific training needs of the different tax service line teams within the DDX, and supporting those teams in the co-ordination and scheduling of required training, and delivery thereof; including organising and working with facilitators or business subject matter experts
- Support and delivery of learning programs and workshops including development of internal training materials
- Oversight of enrolment and completion of professional development programs and postgraduate courses
- Collaboration with the DDX Process Improvement team to organise workshops to support change management initiatives
- Communication of DDX wide learning initiatives and programs
- Representation of DDX business in working with Global and Local firm-wide learning teams, and HR business partners to tailor learning solutions and deploy firm-wide learning initiatives to DDX
- Management of learning program calendar, training logistics and attendance registers
- Management of the knowledge management database of internal training materials
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of learning programs by ensuring reviews are regularly conducted and that improvements are identified and implemented
- Delivery of ad-hoc projects for DDX as directed
The successful candidate will be required to proactively build and develop relationships with key service line leaders within DDX, as well as business subject matter experts across KPMG, and within our Firm-wide learning teams.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Practical and relevant tax compliance skills across either large corporate organisations or mid-sized organisations;
- Good organisational skills;
- Exceptional communication skills and a keen nurturing attitude;
- Ability to create an engaging and dynamic learning environment for DDX;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Consistent commitment to delivering high quality outputs that support DDX and KPMG
- Understanding of tax compliance, or practical and relevant tax compliance skills across either large corporate organisations or mid-sized organisations viewed favourably
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.