|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be supported by joining one of our employee led Inclusion & Diversity Networks
- Share the parenting experience and generous leave program offered for both parents
- Our relaxed dress policy allows you the choice to reflect you and your work
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive, disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Department of Professional Practice (DPP) is our Centre of Technical Excellence providing support to audit and assurance teams. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We offer distinct and vital roles to contribute to KPMG’s #1 strategic initiative for External Audit to improve audit quality.
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your audit experience to improve audit quality, learn something new, challenge yourself and make an important difference to KPMG.
As an Assistant Manager/Manager in DPP AQ, you could:
- Be part of the KPMG Clara project helping transform how we perform audits
- Support audit teams, including senior partners, through regulatory inspections by providing methodology support
- Demystify audit guidance and tools for audit teams through coaching and authoring of resources on Alex
- Develop and deliver training in new areas or those requiring additional support and knowledge
- Retain agreed client responsibilities (usually one or two audit clients).
How are you Extrodinary?
- High performer in external audit, enterprise audit and/or assurance engagements, including proven track record of technical excellence, project management and client service skills
- A keen interest in our audit tools, methodology, auditing standards and the regulatory environment and a desire to learn more
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen to work in a collaborative flexible team and build effective relationships
- A positive approach to change, innovation and improving the way we do things
- Audit Quality Manager in the Audit Quality network
- Sampling specialist in the sampling network
- Dedicated facilitator for any internal audit technical course
- Involvement in QPR/RCP program
- Involvement in deployment/monitoring audit quality/methodology initiatives
- Preparing internal and/or external form communications and materials
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!