|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make a direct impact in helping large commercial clients realise tangible cost savings or recoveries, and reduce contract leakage.
- Work with a diverse range of industry leading clients
- Be supported locally and globally by our large team of dedicated specialists
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Contract Assurance and Performance (Risk Assurance) team assist in the recovery of lost value in commercial agreements, improve operational performance of contracts, advance contract management activities and review compliance with contractual obligations at all stages of the contract life-cycle. We also help clients understand their requirements and build automated tools to allow them to effectively manage their contracts.
You will work and be supported by a team with deep experience in unravelling the client and vendor obligations of large complex commercial agreements.
- Perform contract governance, management and compliance reviews for clients across various sectors; focusing on contract management, assurance and risk management.
- Work with clients to solve complex challenges associated with the management of key supplier contracts and commercial arrangements.
- Contribute to the scope, execution and delivery on a variety of contract management, compliance reviews and advisory projects.
- Supervise and coach less experienced team members on engagements.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to assist in the achievement of Contract Assurance and Performance’s business development strategy.
How you're Extraordinary
With an enthusiasm to deliver quality in everything you do, you are commercially minded, detail focused, interested in large complex contracts and working within a broad range of industries for Australia's largest companies. You will have:
- Knowledge around contract management, procurement processes and complex commercial agreements.
- Industry experience having managed or supported outsourced supplier relationships or supply chain management with large commercial contracts.
- Exposure to varied industry sectors including oil & gas, mining, infrastructure or government working within a Procurement or Supply Chain or Contract Management capacity.
- Tertiary qualification(s), preferably commerce or law related (completed or in progress external qualifications will be viewed favourably).
- The ability to engage with clients and suppliers to develop meaningful relationships to aid in business development.
- Any Defence, National Security or Defence Industry related experience will be also viewed favourably.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of industry experience.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!