|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manager - Risk Operations & Reporting
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
A new opportunity has been created in our Risk Strategy & Operations team, within the Risk and OGC Function, at the Manager level. This role will be instrumental in the coordination and development of insightful and action orientated risk reporting for presentation to Global and National Senior Leadership. As our Business continues to expand in this dynamic and growing environment, so to do the opportunities where our Function is asked to provide support and challenge. Accordingly, this position will also play a significant role in continuing to advance the effectiveness and efficiency of our Function’s operations.
An important core element of our strategy is continuing to foster a culture of passion and pride. You will help to shape and implement staff engagement initiatives and support the evolving capability needs of our team, to equip them with the technical and interpersonal skills required to provide insightful advice in an impactful manner. You will also be responsible for managing the budgetary and financial activities of the function to ensure the team executes on its activities within budget. You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we continue to challenge our operating model and encourage innovation.
- Undertake the analytical review of information to identify data insights, for incorporation in reports presented at relevant Global, Board, National Executive and Senior Leadership Forums.
- Preparation of reports presented at these forums.
- Support related governance arrangements for Senior Leadership Forums.
- Support initiatives to continuously improve reporting processes to be more efficient, effective and drive insightful outcomes
- Budget & Finances, monthly activities – performance, monitoring variances and accruals management
- Managing the annual development of the business case for the function
- Preparing the annual budget for the Risk and OGC functions
- Support the Function in enhancing its data & analytics capability to drive insights from data sources in order to identify opportunities to create efficiencies and value.
- Support the enhancement of the Risk Dashboard to drive risk insights from a portfolio basis.
- Support the Risk & OGC PPC (People, Performance & Culture) Partner in activities such as the implementation of firm-wide and team-specific ‘People’ initiatives across our function
- Perform the role of Learning & Development Coordinator for the Risk Management team
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong practical experience in managing the finance and budget activities of a function
- Strong practical data & analytics capabilities with a view to identifying insights and formulating meaningful actions
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Highly motivated and a ‘self-starter’with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum 7 years working in a corporate environment or large, complex organisation
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!