|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity to enhance your business development and leadership skills within a high calibre team of risk assurance professionals
- Join a diverse, innovative practice, with a high performing culture and great team environment
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
Located within KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk, Consulting Division, Risk Assurance is a growing business division that provides excellence in enterprise governance, risk management and control services. Our Internal Audit group helps leading organisations establish or transform their internal audit and risk management functions to consistently deliver strategic business value.
We have an opening for an experienced Director to join the IA leadership team to broaden our footprint in the Financial Services sector in Queensland.
You’ll play an important role in leading the development of our client relationships in the Financial Services sector and in providing inspirational leadership, embedding a culture that supports the development of our exceptional people. Your role will see you:
- Focus on building exceptional, trusted relationships with clients across the financial services sector that pave the way to developing new future business
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across the wider IA team nationally and across broader service lines in KPMG to leverage expertise and innovation to support delivery of excellent service
- Overseeing complex client engagements, acting as a key contact with senior stakeholders
- Bring passion and deep expertise that positions you as an inspirational role model and leader in the IA team
- Supporting a high performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcomes for clients and great development opportunities for junior colleagues
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered or this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Working in and / or managing internal audit functions / engagements in medium-to-large complex government related organisations and central agencies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and a relevant post-graduate professional qualifications such as CA/CPA, CIA etc.
- A successful track record in a senior Internal Audit, Risk or Assurance position in the Financial service sector, ideally in a Consulting capacity
- Ability to prepare well presented, succinct and compelling business development material, including proposals, case studies and other sector specific material
- The ability to engage, lead and inspire your team to achieve personal success and great results for the business
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A highly collaborative approach and the confidence and impact to influence diverse senior stakeholders in a complex, matrix organisation structure
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.