|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Contribute to grow a new innovative capability within the fastest growing Engineering and Asset Management Advisory practice in Australia
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs
- Work with Australia’s most respected companies from day one
- Have an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. Are you ready to assist us to shape a new innovative business offering and join us to deliver at the crossroads of engineering, innovation, technology and business consulting?
We are looking for an exceptional candidate at the Manager / Associate Director level to join KPMG’s Engineering and Asset Management team. Your role has a strong business development and growth focus – we are looking for you to help grow our business along with your career. You will bring your experience improving asset management performance through data and analytics in water utilities to inspire confidence and empower change for our clients. You will provide leadership, build internal capability and bring together teams from across KPMG to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
How are you Extraordinary?
Your passion for achieving great business outcomes will be backed by the following attributes and experience:
- Demonstrated experience improving asset management capability through the implementation or management of Maximo enterprise asset management system and/or ESRI GIS in a utilities context.
- Experience in digitally enabling a broad range of asset management capabilities such as facility and linear asset management; work scheduling; condition monitoring and in field work management.
- Experience in leveraging data and analytics to deliver actionable insight to improve asset strategy and planning; capital project delivery or operations and maintenance within a water utility.
- A strong team leader with demonstrated ability to bring out the best in the people you lead.
- A proven track record of delivering results, with high level strategic thinking, problem solving and communication skills to build trust and credibility with clients.
- Understanding of emerging asset management and technology trends and their application to the utilities industry.
Your qualifications could include a Bachelor or Master of Science, Engineering or Technology, a PHD in these disciplines or an MBA. You are an Australian Citizen.
To support our growing business, experience in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous:
- Applied knowledge of asset management standards and State based regulatory frameworks including ISO55001, Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management, Asset Management Accountability Framework (Victoria), or Asset Management Policy for the NSW Public Sector.
- Experience in information management capabilities such as data standards, conceptual data modelling, data quality management or master data management.
- Experience in leveraging data from a range of sources to deliver business insights.
- Experience in engaging with clients or stakeholders to develop asset information strategies, asset management or maintenance strategies and plans.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!