|Job Type:||Full Time|
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
As the Subject Matter Expert , you will be providing advice and sharing your in depth knowledge with our qualified Case Assessors and remediation team. You will ensure quality standards are met or exceeded across all work streams within the process. You will be required to check cases before final submissions to the client and ensure highest of standards are met and align to the Service Level Agreement.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of technical support, Q&A, reviewing and resolving case escalations and queries
- Work in conjunction with other SME’s to calibrate understanding of client methodologies and case issues ensuring a consistent approach across the team
- Detailed understanding of client policy, procedures, methodologies and guidelines and how these are applied in a remediation context
- Determining key trends and reoccurring issues identified in cases
- Coaching and delivering feedback to the Case Assessors to help reduce re-work statistics and average handling time
- Assist with technical training of new staff and assist with the development of training materials by providing support with technical content
- Managing and maintaining the Quality Control Accreditation register and process through monthly reviews of both the Case Assessing and Quality Control teams
How are you extraordinary?
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of recent industry experience in Financial Services & Wealth
- Minimum RG146 certified
- An expert in financial products and strategy implementation
- Previous experience in advice or fee for no service remediation highly desirable
- High level awareness and deep understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring staff
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong investigative and analytical skills, highly inquisitive
- Ability to prioritize workload
- High level attention to detail
Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will contact once your application has been reviewed.