|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join the "Workplace of the Future" now in our flexible and agile Barangaroo office
- We'll have you working with the most respected global companies from day one
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Are you client-centric? Are you interested in working on new challenges every day? If this resonates and you want to be part of one of the fastest growing teams in Australia, then the Deal Advisory Tax team at KPMG is the place for you.
We are open to receiving expressions of interest for Manager to Director level candidates in Sydney and Melbourne.
The Deal Advisory Tax team is a market leading, dynamic, fun team that is currently working on some of the major transactions occurring in Australia. Be prepared to work on projects that makes the front page of the news! This market leading team has undergone significant growth in the last year and due to ongoing success, continue to expand.
This is how you’ll contribute and grow…
- A deep knowledge of Australian Corporate Tax legislation
- A real passion for excellent client interaction skills
- An interest to specialise with the M&A/Deals sector
- Provide high quality tax advice to large corporate clients with a focus on transactions and deals
- Ability to liaise and work successfully with Senior Deal Advisory Tax specialists and other parts of KPMG to deliver specific client requirements
- Demonstrate confidence in running multiple engagements of varying size and scope
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in internal and external teams
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating an inclusive and diverse culture that strives for equity and embraces, respects and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to flexibility allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience at KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!