|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join an Audit environment where we challenge the status quo
- At KPMG, standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit
- Work with passionate people with a social conscious
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive, disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. KPMG want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands - because we believe 'if you never stretch, you never grow!'.
Joining us means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts.
Due to growth within our existing client base and staff promotions, we currently have an opportunity in our market leading Sydney Audit division for an experienced External Audit Manager to join our team.
As a KPMG External Audit Manager you will:
- Be accountable for your own portfolio of high profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients in Sydney
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
How are you Extraordinary
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Experience working across Property and Corporate clients is not essential, however is desired
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!