|Job Type:||Part Time|
- Contribute to grow a new innovative capability within the fastest growing Engineering and Asset Management Advisory practice in Australia
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs
- We’ll have you working with Australia’s most respected companies from day one
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Are you ready to assist us to shape a new innovative business offering and join us to deliver at the crossroads of technology and business consulting?
Evolve at the boundaries of Management Consulting, Innovation and Technology Consulting and Engineering.
KPMG’s Engineering & Asset Management team
We are seeking qualified people who will bring extensive experience of Engineering and Asset Management gained within a relevant industry sector to join the Engineering and Asset Management (E&AM) team. You will develop a new service offering to clients and drive project delivery in areas aligned to your key expertise within Innovation across the infrastructure and transport, health, power and utilities, defence, or oil and gas, energy and mining sectors.
Your qualifications could include a Bachelor or Master of Science, Engineering or Technology, a PHD in these disciplines or an MBA.
Potential candidates will therefore have an experience and knowledge profile that includes:
- Demonstrable experience in engineering and/or consulting
- Proven technical capability from at least one of the KPMG EAM capability groups:
- Systems engineering
- Asset Management systems, enterprise systems & operating models
- Engineering/Capital projects planning and execution
- Reliability, Intelligent assets, analytics and data
- Maintenance strategy and sustainment optimisation
- Familiarity with management consulting, methods and processes
- Appreciation of deliverable quality, construct and messaging
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients and colleagues
In addition to the above it would be advantageous for potential candidates to have some experience in at least one of the following areas:
- brownfield projects
- facility shutdowns and turnarounds
- activity planning
The individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Working side by side with our clients in capital intensive businesses to drive value from their physical assets and inform client decisions leveraging innovation
- Working as part of our E&AM team to develop and grow KPMG’s engineering and asset management advisory
The successful candidate would be an Australian Citizen with highly developed communications, collaboration and problem solving skills, and a proven track record of achieving results. You understand the Management Consulting space and your consulting skills are second to none with your exceptional quality of delivery, ability to manage self and teams and strong business acumen.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.