|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join Atlassian as an intern and spend your summer with us having a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software.
We build software for the world’s most imaginative thinkers. That means we need our own team to push boundaries daily! At Atlassian, you’ll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You’ll become a key part of our organization, guided (as we are) by our core values, and will supported by some of the best minds in tech. We want you to have everything you need to do amazing work from the get-go.
The internship dates are late November 2020 to late February 2021, full-time. This program is open to penultimate year students with Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency.
Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2020 until late February 2021 (We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12 week placement during this timeframe).
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program in Computer Science or other related technical field and graduating by January 2022
It’s great, but not required, if you:
- Have a real passion for software engineering, as demonstrated by previous internships, work experience, projects, or publications
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Familiarity with application of common design patterns
More about you
You love to innovate and to build your dreams. Ambitious and driven, you are passionate about the opportunity to work on complex challenges. You're a natural teammate, inquisitive and enjoy dissecting and tackling hard problems (the more challenging the better). You have a strong foundation in computer science and awesome skills in writing software with minimal bugs. Whilst passionate about your work and delivering amazing quality, you're still able to go fast, which means killer instincts when it comes to the workload and using your time wisely. You'll learn a lot, but You'll also need to be able to stand up for your own ideas when the time comes.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.