|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We have multiple Project Management opportunities within our LYNX Development Program (LAND 400 Phase 3). We are seeking experienced Project Managers who have the ability to lead and manage teams to ensure the successful design, development, integration and delivery of the LYNX (LAND 400 Phase 3) program.
You can anticipate some of your day to day tasks to include:
- Lead and manage allocated program scope within the combined LYNX Australian and German development teams.
- Ensure program technical compliance, schedule and earned value in accordance with program requirements.
- Deliver comprehensive plans and supporting artefacts to ensure program success.
- Plan, implement and manage the project deliverables.
- Definition, collection and reporting of project metrics – engineering performance, schedule, costs, dependencies, resources.
- Maintain and develop high quality relationships with management, the leadership team and staff of RDA and Rheinmetall groups of the company in Germany.
These roles will be based at our Military Vehicles Centre of Excellence (MILVEHCO) in Redbank, Queensland.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Transparency. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly.
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Appropriate industry experience. Or a Tertiary qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with an engineering development program deliverables and management of program documentation.
- Excellent written English communications skills using engineering terminology; and
- Must currently hold or be eligible to gain the NV1 Australian Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working in ASDEFCON programs would be advantageous; and
- Experience in interpreting complex project performance specifications.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive Remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+61 427 345 768