|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Surfacing division is highly respected and has a great track record for delivering a high standard of work within the Auckland area.
We are looking for energetic and motivated individual who is interested in becoming part of the crew as a Quality Assurance Technician in our paving team. You will be responsible for organising and recording quality operations of asphalt laying, recording subcontractor hours etc, ensure project operations achieve a superior level of safety performance, and reporting to management.
- You’ll have interest/experience in chipsealing/quality assurance
- You are someone who is ‘hands on’ and a team player
- A forward thinker to enable growth in the Division’s business, particularly improving efficiency of operations
- Great with working around the public
- An engineering qualification is desirable
- Be able to work away from when required
In return we offer:
- Full Time hours with paid over time
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform and safety gear provided
- Guaranteed hours – minimum 40 per week
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
If you are looking for more than just a job – but a real career opportunity then don't delay, register your interest by applying on-line today! Apply online at www.downercareers.co.nz quote ref. 567795