|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're on the hunt for a keen and eager General Worker to join our Auckland construction team. This will be a full time position assisting our construction crew.
What's on offer?
- Minimum 40 hours each week
- A full kit of brand new PPE Gear is provided
- Competitive pay rates
- Stability offered
- Full Class 1 Licence minimum however class 2 and W,T,R preferred
- Experience or interest in the roading/civil industry
- A strong focus on safety and quality
- Keen and motivated to be part of a great team!
We are looking for those who have a professional and positive attitude with experience in the roading/civil industry being favoured, however training will be provided to the successful applicants.
This is a great time to join the Downer team and take the next step in your career with an organisation committed to the lifelong development of our people.
Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and search job number 567786, alternatively contact Fiona Russell on 021 831 058 or pop into our penrose office and complete a manual application form.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a per-employment drug test & medical.