|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
The role will provide People and Culture business partnering to support the people strategy and manage people issues while assisting in driving performance on this large transport infrastructure project. This role will see you working out of the North Sydney Project Management Office (PMO).
Support the mobilisation of the project
- Lead and manage a team that provides timely and accurate P&C/ER/IR advice to the Internal Stakeholders.
- Develop and implementation of P&C strategies
Work closely with local community groups and educational institutions to support sourcing strategies to ensure capability and to deliver workforce development targets.
- Assist with the coaching and development of leaders
- Experience in a similar large scale construction environment with relevant qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple competing stakeholder demands in a time critical environment.
Collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team – providing mentoring and coaching to individuals
Develop and drive a support and performing culture across the business.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.