|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
The Microsoft Business Applications Services (MBAS) Practice at Infosys provides integrated services across the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Ecosystem.
Infosys MBAS helps enterprises redefine consumer experiences, renew and amplify the technology core, develop new business models and ensure unified orchestration and management across the digital ecosystem.
Microsoft Business Applications Services Practice at Infosys is well positioned to help enterprise clients in their transformation journey fueled by next generation digital solutions.
- Leading market player: 1000+ Dynamics talent; 130+ successful engagements; 57+ Active customers
- Unlocking digital: With Infosys Platform of possibilities leveraging Microsoft surround Stack offerings
- Building Industry IP: Industry solutions available on AppSource; Providing domain depth for accelerated, de-risked implementations
- Delivering Excellence: Predictable delivery with Quality control; High customer satisfaction with 98% Repeat business
- Innovating for future: With the Dynamics Centre of Excellence with 100+ reusable tools and accelerators, Infosys Innovation Lab; Infosys Garage
- Managing scale: 70% implementations with global enterprises giving Infosys a clear edge for Dynamics 365 positioned for the enterprise segment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to identify best-fit architectural solutions for two or more Dynamics modules; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Work with a culturally diverse group, adopt different styles
- Managing technical roadmaps that have incorporated a range of business applications, including exposure to ERP and CRM solutions
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization Tool or SDK
- Design and Develop End to End architecture for Dynamics 365 and Integration Architecture for to a mix of online and on premise Dynamics 365 systems
- Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines and principles.
- Strong knowledge of CRM development/customization including workflows, plugins, integrations with other systems through various technologies like Azure integration services (Azure functions, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus)
- Working experience with the following technology is must.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications are must
- TOGAF certification is an added advantage
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience on MS CRM.
- Experienced in 2 full-cycle implementations of Online Dynamics 365
- Excellent background on Dynamics 365 with multiple projects, especially in a complex multiple system landscape
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics 365 architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in a typical enterprise environment
- Experience in architecting cloud and on premise solutions including identity, API management, integration, data migration.
- Experience with software development and configuration management tools and processes (e.g. Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server)
- Experience in working on Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI and Power Automate) is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin