|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time, Part Time|
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We're proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
What are we looking for?
Altis is seeking graduate consultants to join our growing Melbourne team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and work on projects that make a real difference.
The perfect candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Hands-on software or application development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Superb communication skills
- Foundation skills in SQL and relational databases
- Shows initiative and is eager to try new approaches
- Has an ability to learn and use new technologies quickly and effectively
- Learns quickly when facing new problems, analysing both successes and failures for clues to improvements
Please note, as part of the application process, if you proceed to second round interviews, we will require a copy of your transcript.
What to expect as an Altis consultant?
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you'll get to work closely with the end users of your solutions and make an immediate impact. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.