|Job Type:||Full Time|
This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced ESIT Transmission Linesmen to join our Hill to Hill project in South Australia. You will be working on the construction and stringing of a major transmission project working on a 3\:1 FIFO roster with camp accommodation and flights provided.
This work will continue until approximately end of 2020.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Certificate III in ESI Transmission (Powerline)
- Electrical Licence
- Current CPR
- High Risk Work Licence
- Previous experience working with construction or transmission towers
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- This position will be engaged on a permanent basis
- Very attractive remuneration plus shift allowances
- 10 hour day shifts working on a 3\:1 FIFO roster
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets.
UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.