|Job Type:||Full Time|
A vendor-independent consultancy where you will receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential, you'll work with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics) consultancy in New Zealand and Australia. We're proud to have been recognised nine years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused on our people and enabling them to achieve their best.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated team player to join us in delivering quality support services to our international client base.
Altis Consulting has an opening for a Managed Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Auckland. This role involves applying your excellent communication and problem solving skills to provide support and maintenance to our Managed Services clients across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring systems and batch processes
- Responding to client queries
- Investigating and resolving issues
- Designing and developing enhancements to client DW/BI solutions using best practice methodologies
- Providing application technical support
What to expect:
- Support and development with a structured career framework to help you grow professionally and personally
- Training with thought leaders in the industry
- A fast-paced and exciting environment – no two days are the same
You will have:
- 1-2+ years experience working in teams to provide IT Support to clients
- 1-3 years hands-on experience in ETL and BI tools such as Microsoft (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Cognos, or SAP Business Objects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV. You need to be available for face to face interviews in Auckland to be considered for this role.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women.