|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time, Part Time|
Altis is seeking graduate consultants to join our growing Canberra team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader and work on projects that make a real difference.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We are extremely proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
About the role.
Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you get to work closely with the end users of your solutions. As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development lifecycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage collaboration and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
Please note: As part of the application process, if you proceed to second round interviews we will require a copy of your transcript.
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on software or application development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Superb communication skills
- Foundation skills in SQL and relational databases
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
- Learns quickly when facing new problems, analysing both successes and failures for clues to improvements.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you'll get to work closely with the end users of your solutions and make an immediate impact. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this role.