|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are on the hunt for an experienced Product Manager to join our Technology group working closely with our Platform teams.
Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. Like all great challenges, we can’t do it by ourselves: we work closely with our customers, partners, and other friends to push innovation forward, turning Xero into the online business platform for the world.
Xero is not like most companies. We have a very open, transparent culture where everyone’s thoughts and ideas are valued. We dream big and believe our people are what really set us apart!
What’s the role?
This role is within our Technology Platform group. Platform exists to create, compose and maintain a unified, consistent best practice platform that all Xero pods can deploy applications into. Platform is a key part of enabling Xero to scale, and presents ample opportunity to truly make an impact at an enterprise level.
How you will add value:
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for setting our vision and strategy for a portfolio of products and services. You will lead, coach and mentor a talented team of Product Owners. Your skillful leadership enables them and their engineering pods, to deliver compelling products and services that solve real problems for our customers, in turn creating value for Xero.
What we’re looking for:
Proven experience in:
- Product - with an extensive toolbox of modern product discovery practices to draw upon.
- Championing strategic priorities and helping others relate to and align with them.
- Setting product vision and strategy.
- Using prioritisation models.
- Coaching Product Owners.
- Using a range of metrics to monitor the success and health of products and services. The ability to make evidence-based decisions.
- Addressing customer needs & connecting teams closer with customers.
- Building meaningful, collaborative relationships across all levels of the business. With excellent stakeholder management skills
- Advocating for a product or service with customers and stakeholders.
- Leading and building high-performing Product teams, fostering an open and collaborative environment.
- Working with innovative software development projects at scale.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re up for the #challenge!
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.