|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Digitals Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
The Technology Solutions team consists of highly capable individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. As a Technology Solutions Professional, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’s needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Solution (CE) CRM. You will own technical and solution envisioning with customers via Skype engagements including demos, custom demos, solution designs, implementation plans and proof of concepts.
As a Digital Technology Specialist, you will enjoy one of the most impactful positions within Digital Sales. In addition to senior level interaction with our customers, the TS will be a sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for their technical leadership. TSs will work with Microsoft counterparts to help educate them on our cloud offerings, positioning and joint selling strategies. You will also provide expertise on the business and technical value of Microsoft’s public cloud offerings versus the competition.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
- Act as the key technical contact for our Digital Digital Sales team with potential customers for our BizApps Customer Engagement (CE) CRM solutions
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams for Business.
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Scope the technical and security design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths for the customer, build consumption plans, as well as execute limited POCs, where necessary
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes
- Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
- 3+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Experience with cloud based applications and services, hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 is strongly preferred
- Deep technical experience in Dynamics 365 and/or other cloud based business applications CRM solutions including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer service platform
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.