|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in online sales, business development, and digital advertising sales/marketing.
- 8 years of experience working in online sales, business development, and digital advertising sales/marketing.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform and YouTube Analytics.
- Experience in building relationships with C-level executives.
- Cross-functional understanding of media businesses and operations.
- Excellent analytical, strategic business judgment and problem-solving skills.
About the jobBusinesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients, media, and creative agencies.
- Collaborate and consult with customers, with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base, and optimizing the accounts. Work with product experts to develop and deliver innovative and creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance. Develop strategic client account plans in support of delivering the Pod Annual Operating Plan.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences. Advocate new product releases internally and externally.